Dr Miel Hostens (Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at Ghent University) will give a talk to show the work of GplusE WP3 “Determination of phenotypic inter-relationships between parametres in predominantly milk and blood with physiological status, health, welfare, fertility, environmental footprint and production in dairy cows” at Zoetis genomics event. The event will be held in Rome on 7-8 November 2018.
- Fitter Livestock Farming Project Group: Towards a Sustainable European Livestock Farming!
- Fitter Livestock Farming session – EAAP 70th Annual Meeting 2019
- GplusE final conference at EAAP Annual Meeting in Ghent!
- GplusE final brochure is online!
- Presentations given in the training schools now available on YouTube